WELCOME to SharPharMade!!! I want to say that I sincerely appreciate all of the wonderful people that have visited my store front, that I am meeting; and that I am enjoying each day. I am loving all the business, and patronage, that you are bringing my way. Please, share my store front with your family and friends; I will, greatly, appreciate, the gesture. I truly hope that you are happy with your purchase(s); and will remain, and become, loyal, long time customers. Please, always feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or comments, that you may have. If you are not satisfied with my service, please contact me, first; I WILL ALWAYS communicate. And, I will do my best to meet MY customers' satisfaction. Thank you, ever, so much!
FS is 'Free Shipping'
OOP is 'Out of Print.'
HTF is 'Hard To Find.'
**Please, be sure to read all of my Policies; so that there are not any misunderstandings. Thank you.
~~IMPORTANT NOTE: When any ACTIVE sale going on, in my Shop ... other 'outside sale offers' are INACTIVE.~~
SharPharMade's Shipping Policy
Shipping is based upon 'Carrier Rate Shipping' Current Prices (Always Subject to USPS, Fed-X, UPS, or Any Shipper used, Changes). Tracking and Delivery Confirmation will ALWAYS be attached, with shipping, to confirm the delivery. Shipping in the envelope, or box, if item is bought, and shipped, with another, is only for the given shipping amount(s), if all fit in that same envelope, or box! Otherwise, an invoice will be issued for the difference of the charge, that it WILL cost, to include whatever doesn't/won't fit (most likely, moving to the next envelope, and/or box, size. I will ALWAYS try to use whichever is the lesser shipping charge; unless the buyer have a certain preference (It will be considered; and buyer is to pay any extra cost, if required, for their preferred shipping).
More on Shipping**
- I SHIP WORLDWIDE!*
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, PO Box, APO/FPO/DPO, and some International Countries, may cost a little more, for some items (so please, ask, and wait for an invoice, if needed, if you reside in either of these places).
* HOWEVER, I DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE DECISION NOT TO SHIP, ANYWHERE; WHERE CONFIRMED DELIVERY IS NOT AVAILABLE; OR IF THE ESTIMATED SHIPPING COST THAT I MADE, FOR AN ITEM(S) EXCEEDS THE VALUE THAT I ESTIMATED (ESPECIALLY, FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS)!** As for the estimated shipping difference, I will give the buyer the option to pay the difference; however, if the buyer chooses not to, I will issue a FULL REFUND (including shipping paid by the buyer). If I make the decision, not to ship where confirmed delivery is not available; I will, immediately, provide a FULL REFUND (any shipping charges paid, by the buyer, will be included). I am sorry for any inconvenience.
**P.S. If shipping is charged, on any two, or more, items, purchased; combined shipping is provided, where possible (even, if I have to do so, as a partial refund, after purchase). I will charge only the actual shipping cost, plus any additional fees (e.g. insurance, etc.), ONLY. It is not my practice to make any additional profit off of any shipping costs. If you pay shipping, and I find that the shipping paid was more than it, actually, costs to ship, a product(s); I will, immediately, process a refund, for the difference.
- If there is anyone else interested, in an item, that is from a Country not listed, here, feel free to contact me, and we can chat.
NOTE: Duties, customs, taxes, and other shipping charges, by your Country (International, etc.) ARE YOUR responsibility!
IMPORTANT NOTE: *****Most of my handmade items are small, and light, enough to fit into an envelope; and that is how most items will be shipped. If you prefer a box, for shipping; then, please, inquire, or let me know, and wait on an invoice for a re-calculated shipping charge, prior to paying. If I do not hear from you, prior to, or immediately, after you make a purchase; it will be assumed, and agreed, that you do not mind the item being shipped, in an envelope. Thank you.
P.S. Insurance must be requested prior to shipping. For anything under $20.00, if you want insurance, and it is not in the description of the item, that you purchase; please do NOT pay, until an invoice can be drawn up, to include the cost of insurance. Any purchase that is $20.00, or over, will, automatically, include insurance; that will be paid by me, for my protection, as well as yours. To reiterate, shipping will, always, include tracking, and 'Delivery Confirmation.' On large purchase amounts, usually, $20 and over; 'Signature Confirmation' will, also, ALWAYS, be required, upon delivery. Thank you.
P.S. Be sure to read my other policies regarding refunding, returns, exchanges, and other pertinent information.
Refunds, returns & exchanges
IMPORTANT NOTE: SINCE PATTERNS, CARDS, AND ANY PAPER PRODUCT, CAN BE COPIED, ALL PATTERN, CARD, AND PAPER, ETC., SALES ARE FINAL (NO REFUNDS); THEREFORE, PLEASE DO NOT BUY, UNLESS YOU REALLY, REALLY WANT! THANK YOU!*
* If the paper product arrives damaged (Must be USPS, or Shipper that was used, verified); a similar product will be sent for replacement, once the damaged item is, immediately, returned ... within 7, or 21 days, depending if you are in the U.S., or International. I do not promise the same exact item can, or will be, duplicated. All of my handmade products are unique. Also, international buyers are responsible for custom, duties or any other fees, that are charged extra, by their Country.**
** NOTE: Sometimes, depending on special circumstances, a FULL REFUND will be issued, instead. I like to be fair, and just, with my customers; and I ask for the same fairness, in return.
Re: Handmade Items (Non-Card/Paper, or Other Products): 7-Day Return Policy (21-Days For International) for most items ... ***
- Just be sure the item is in new, re-saleable condition and in its original packaging; as shipped to you. For example, if your tool shipped to you in a nice box, you must return that box with your tool inside the original corrugated box I shipped it, to you, in. No RMA number needed! Contact me through my Zibbet Shop, or my email (that will, also, be provided, again, at shipping), and let me know you would like to return the item, I may give you special instructions or information to put on your package.
- Fast processing - I process most returns, with a similar (like) product, within three business days of receipt, so you can quickly get your replacement item.
- Free exchanges (if return item received in acceptable condition). I understand that buying online can sometimes be confusing, the only cost to you is the return, (and initial) shipping, fees (e.g. insurance, etc. if I paid), and/or price difference, of the replacement product, if any. I will do my best; however, to keep the product price the same.
- Restocking fee - I do not charge a restocking fee for returned items, but return shipping, any additional related shipping cost, and/or insurance, is the responsibility of the buyer. If your item shipped with free shipping, I will subtract the cost of the initial shipping, that I paid to send it to you, plus any insurance, or additional fees, from your refund, if a refund is issued. Accordingly, if shipping was paid, by the Buyer, any insurance, or other additional fees, that I paid, to send an item, initially; will, also, be deducted from any refund amount, if a refund is issued.
- Did I make a mistake? If you need to make a return because I sent you the wrong item, color or size, etc. (if it was specified), that you did not order, please, contact me, and ask me to look into it.
*** NOTE: Sometimes, depending on special circumstances, a FULL REFUND will be issued, after a thorough check of the item, instead. I like to be fair, and just, with my customers; and I ask for the same fairness, in return.
I, SharPharMade, want you to be happy with your purchase(s); after all you are my 'BearyAmazing' customers!
Shar aka SharPharMade
P.S. Be sure to read my other policies regarding shipping, and other pertinent information.
Also, the item is your responsibility until it reaches me. Therefore for your own protection I recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
Please allow 7 working days for a refund to be processed. Thank you.
At this time; I prefer PayPal as the only method of payment; and abide by Zibbet, and PayPal, policies. PayPal does accept credit cards; and, even, process Guest Payments, if you do not have a PayPal Account.
PAYMENT IS TO BE RECEIVED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF BUYING; OTHERWISE, BUYER agree that their purchase(s) can be canceled; and that the item(s) bought, or sitting in shop cart, can be returned to stock (according to the return policy, stated above); and placed back among my items available for sale. If more time to pay is needed; please contact me PRIOR to buying, to discuss it with me. I am very open to making special arrangements, within reason. THANK YOU!
Also, I am cleaning out my Craft Room of Patterns that I no longer have any interest in making, and I am, also, selling patterns, that belonged to my mom: in addition to making and selling handmade items.
Note: All Patterns Are VINTAGE and UNCUT, unless otherwise stated. Some Pattern Envelopes May Show Yellowing, and Some Shelf, or Storage, Wear. Most are like, or going on, 40 years old, or more! However, the patterns are in excellent, and use-able, condition.
P.S. SINCE PATTERNS CAN BE COPIED, ALL PATTERN SALES ARE FINAL (NO REFUNDS); THEREFORE, PLEASE DO NOT BUY, UNLESS YOU REALLY, REALLY WANT! THANK YOU!